[AWS] Aws/ajax example

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Thu May 24 20:49:54 CEST 2007

Sita,

> I just want to ask which demo shows an aws/ajax example? I want to
> update my html page dynamically and don´t really know how to do this.
>
> Can you help me?

No problem, the mailing list is there for that :)

The demo is web_element.adb (the binary must be launched from the demo
directory).

Be sure to have a look at the documentation, the XML based Ajax is the
most interesting as all the Web content modifications are described into
an XML document sent by the server. On the client side the AWS/Ajax
runtime will parse this document and do the appropriate actions. This is
by far the most versatile Ajax support in AWS. I mention that because
there is some "simple" Ajax support into the AWS/Ajax framework too...
but a bit more low level and not so nice.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|