[AWS] aws on mac os x

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Mon Jun 4 13:54:59 CEST 2007

Le lundi, 4 juin 2007, à 08:22 Europe/Paris, Pascal Obry a écrit :

> Thomas,
>
>> i use
>> GNATMAKE 4.2.1 20070602 (prerelease)
>> Copyright 1995-2006, Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>> on mac os x
>>
>> is it like GNAT GPL 2005 Edition or GNAT GAP 2005 Edition ?
>> need i to apply the patch support/gnat-2005-editions.dif ?
>
> On both this file should be applied. But this is not tested since a
> long
> time. I mean the patch used to apply fine when GNAT GPL 2006 was out
> but
> I'm not sure it still applies with latest (GPL 2007) AWS versions.
>
>> if yes, how to apply the patch ?
>> i don't know which command line to type
>
>    $ patch -p0 < support/gnat-2005-editions.dif

Hunk #1 FAILED at 90.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file shared.gpr.rej

well, if it's no longer useful, you should modify the INSTALL file :-)

i compile with

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs:@libre.act-europe.fr:/anoncvs login
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at libre.act-europe.fr:/anoncvs co AWS
cd AWS/
patch -p0 < support/gnat-2005-editions.dif
make setup build install

the error is

gnatmake:
"/Users/thomas/Documents/temporaire/AWS/src/aws-net-acceptors.adb"
compilation error
make[1]: *** [build] Error 4
make: *** [src_build] Error 2

(do you want more details ?)
is it the same what you have if you don't apply the patch on GNAT GPL
2006 ?

--
Mon CV : http://tDeContes.hd.free.fr/divers/emploi/