[AWS] Server push demo

Mirzakhyl, Sita Sita.Mirzakhyl at astrium.eads.net
Wed Aug 15 09:26:54 CEST 2007

Hey Pascal,

I got a problem with the server push demo "ws". When trying to get it work, I always get the comment

-- AWS.Push.Boundary_1187103888

In the browser. And then one output line (date and time and a number). All of this happen in the Internet Explorer, and only after 5 minutes right before the server shuts down. So I don´t see any data getting pushed to the browser because I only have one line of output which is not changing at all.

I tried it with Netscape, and the output is the same, no pushing, but instead no comment first.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any comments,

Sita

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.