[AWS] How to update forms dynamically

Alex Carrion ACarrion at avtsim.com
Mon Apr 23 18:46:37 CEST 2007

Pascal,

>You want the Form to be sent back to the user (for validation?) with all
>the fields already filled, right? If this is the case just send back the
>form with the proper value="" or content (for textarea) in the HTML,
>won't this work ?

Yes, I need to send all the fields filled out for user validation. My program
will not generate the HTML web page containing the form.  Here are the steps.
1) User clicks on a URL link on the browser.
2) The browser automatically displays the HTML page containing the form (an HTML file
    with the form initial values).
3) At the same, my program will need to update the form values (replace initial values).
    I don't want my program to send back the entire HTML with the values filled out.  I just want to
    update the form data values that is currently being displayed (from step 2).  Of course, the
    program will have knowledge on the form control names (id= or name=).

>Another option is to use AWS/AJAX support. You can change the web page
>content without reloading everything. In both cases makes sure you look
>at the demos which covers all of this.

Which demo supports using AWS/AJAX for changing web page content without reloading everything.
Is it the demos that utilizes the SOAP packages?

Thanks again for your help,
Alex