[AWS] ADA2WSDL : next step

Dominique Casserres Dominique.Casserres at valtech.fr
Fri Jul 28 15:24:24 CEST 2006

Hello

I have tested the ada2wsdl tool on the simple example.

Now I would like to generate a wsdl from my real ada services.

I have the following errors when I run the command below:

$ ada2wsdl.exe  -v -f  -IADA_LAYER/LANG/CODE/CROSS
-IADA_LAYER/LANG/CODE/NATIVE

 -o init.wsdl FPLN_Interfaces-Async_Fpln_Initialization_If.ads

Ada2WSDL v1.1

gnat1: incorrect object file name

gnatmake: "fpln_interfaces-async_fpln_initialization_if.ads" compilation
error

ada2wsdl: cannot create the tree file for
FPLN_Interfaces-Async_Fpln_Initializat

ion_If.ads

The file I am using is

package FPLN_Interfaces.Async_Fpln_Initialization_If is

  type T_Async_Fpln_Initialization_If is  tagged private;

  type T_Async_Fpln_Initialization_If_Class_Access is access all
T_Async_Fpln_Initialization_If'Class;

  procedure Init_Fpln_With_From (This : in out
T_Async_Fpln_Initialization_If;

    FPLN_Name : in FPLN_Domain_Types.FPLN_Types.T_FPLN_Name_For_Init;

    Portion_Name : in FPLN_Domain_Types.FPLN_Types.T_Portion_Name;

    FROM : in NAVDB_Domain_Types.Navdb_Key.T_Navdb_Key;

    Callback : access
FPLN_Interfaces.Init_Fpln_With_From_Callback_If.T_Init_Fpln_With_From_Ca
llback_If'Class

  ) ;

private

  type T_Async_Fpln_Initialization_If is  tagged null record;

end FPLN_Interfaces.Async_Fpln_Initialization_If;