[AWS] AWS build problem

Jessica Fléchet jessica.flechet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:32:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

So I take into account your comments and I have abandonned to change the
projects files :). As you have said it didn't use the make of GNAT so I
change it into the PATH variable. And unfortunately, the make setup still
doesn't work.

The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
c:\GNAT\GPL_2006\bin\make.exe: *** [gxmlada_dummy] Error 1

I really would appreciate help because I can't begin my project at all.
Thanks.

Jessica.