[AWS] AWS issues with running demo samples

hrvoje pejcinovic hrvojep at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 17:21:12 CEST 2006

Pascal,
I've finally managed to get the AWS going, but I must
admit it was not trivial. Fair bit of manual work, in
setting up all the dependencies, mainly adding
../.build/projects/ to all of the depenant gpr files.
I also insatlled xmlada, and that was a breaze, I just
followed instructions and it just worked,
build,examples everything....:)

Anyhow, I have another question, when I try to run one
of the examples in aws i.e runme.adb I get

C:\tmp\test5\runme.exe
AWS 2.2.0
Enter 'q' key to exit...

raised AWS.NET.SOCKET_ERROR : Certificate file
"cert.pem" error.
02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or
directory
20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib
140AD002:SSL
routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file:system lib

I have coppied all of the sample files in the above
directory. I have a feeling that I'm missing something
but not sure what.

Also in the split example
when I run it in the browser I get

Exception name: CONSTRAINT_ERROR
Message: templates_parser-cached_files.adb:318 access
check failed

Do you have any ideas on the above mentioned issues?

Many thanks
Hrvoje