[AWS] how to install AWS ?

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Sun Jul 16 13:31:54 CEST 2006

hi :-)

When i try to download the "current release" of AWS (is it 2.1 or 2.2
?), i fall on that :
https://libre2.adacore.com/dynamic/download/aws-gpl-2.2.0-
src.tgz?file=2006%2Fx86-linux%2Ftools%2Faws%2Faws-gpl-2.2.0-
src.tgz&current_page=https://libre2.adacore.com/dynamic/download_page

Is it really needed to create an account to download it ? i hate that.

To begin at once, I have downloaded the previous release :
https://libre2.adacore.com/aws/aws-2.0p.tgz

I have follow the instructions of INSTALL file.
I have modified the makefile.conf file, only the INSTALL variable, to
point where i want AWS installed.
When i made "make build", i got sth ending with :

Building aws-pop
aws-pop.adb:310:18: no candidate interpretations match the actuals:
aws-pop.adb:310:18: context requires function call, found procedure name
aws-pop.adb:526:14: formal parameter "Attachment" cannot be used before
end of specification
aws-pop.ads:171:14: formal parameter "Attachment" cannot be used before
end of specification
gnatmake: "aws-pop.adb" compilation error
make[1]: *** [aws-pop] Error 4
make: *** [build_aws] Error 2

Do you need the compleete log ? more info on my config ?

--
Mon CV : http://tDeContes.hd.free.fr/divers/emploi/