[AWS] aws build problem on XP

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sat Dec 9 09:39:12 CET 2006

Vincent,

I'm not using MSYS but I think that you need to set explicitly
ADA_PROJECT_PATH to point to the <aws_root>\.build\projects

> The only step I haven't done from the documentation
> which may be the source of my problem is:
> "When you have built and configured all external libraries you must set the
> ADA PROJECT PATH variable to point to the GNAT Project files for the
> different
> packages."

This is only for optional external libraries as clearly stated. The
ADA_PROJECT_PATH is set in the main makefile to point to the default
project directory. For some reason I suspect this is not working on MSYS
so you have to set it explicitly.

Hum, looking at the log you sent I see that your build directory is
having spaces. This could also be the problem. You should also try
building under a directory without spaces.

Please let us know if this fixes the problem as it seems a recurrent
problem. Thanks.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|