[AWS] Where is set-aws.sh ?

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Fri Aug 11 13:12:40 CEST 2006

Jerome Hugues a écrit :

> In 3.1.1. of the UG, we can read that set-aws.sh sets up the
> env. variables. But I canot find this file :( Was it removed ? It is
> neither in the source tree nor the install tree.

It has been removed. Because the supported way to use AWS now via
project file. It is easier and less error prone.

> Besides, the description seems incomplete: you should also add
> <awsroot/components/ai302> to ADA_INCLUDE_PATH.

Ok. But AI302 has been removed recently to use the Ada.Containers. This
will be available via the Subversion repository at some point.

> (and no, I'd not use the project files for my project in a near future)

Why ? So you are on you own ;)

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|