[AWS] Install AWS

Jessica Fléchet jessica.flechet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:56:48 CEST 2006

Hi!

I manage to build AWS 2.0 with GNAT Pro 5.01 but I don't know what was going
wrong because I built it on another computer and on mine it still dosen't
work!
Now the problem is that when I do a "make install", I have the following
output :

cp: cannot stat `soap/*.ali': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `tools/wsdl2aws.exe': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `tools/ada2wsdl.exe': No such file or directory

Did anyone get these  errors?