[AWS] Re: AWS Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sun Sep 18 16:46:26 CEST 2005

Adrian,

> The AWS website (https://libre2.adacore.com/aws/) is still indicating
> AWS-2.0. Where can I find 2.1?

You can find AWS GPL Edition v2.1a into the new download area (Download
GNAT GPL Edition menu on the left pane). The old page is still there to
download older versions.

> Also, does 2.1 include the additional functions that I proposed
> some time ago?

Can you refresh my memory about this ? Are you talking about the changes
in AWS.POP ? If so, yes it is there.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|