[AWS] Re: Unable to built latest CVS version of AWS

Peter Fedorow fedorowp at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 00:13:20 CET 2005

Pascal Obry wrote:
>  > I uninstalled the older software and installed MinGW-3.2.0-rc-3.exe
>  > There is no make program.  Which one should I get?
>
> Hum... make seems to be part of the distrib if you look at the description of
> the package. Check if it is not names mingw32-make.exe under the bin
> directory. If it is the case just rename it to make.exe.

Yes, it is there.  It is now renamed to make.exe

This is now what I get:
---
F:\CVSRoot\AWS>make setup build install
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cp -p
../config/aws-net-std__gnat.adb aws-n
et-std.adb, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make[1]: *** [aws-net-std.adb] Error 2
make: *** [src_setup] Error 2

F:\CVSRoot\AWS>
---