[AWS] Troble with wsdl2aws

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.org
Thu Jun 24 18:28:07 CEST 2004

Poul-Erik,

 > But i will not work properly.  Apparantly becource this dokument is some
 > sort of a wsdl-schema.

WSDL is based on schema and wsdl2aws support this.

 > How can i bring this i in a form that the wsdl2aws program kan parse an
 > make a proper result out of it.
 > (or maybe bring wsdl2aws in new form)

Hard to comment about the current problem as I can't access this WSDL
document. Can you tell us more about the problem ?

Also note that wsdl2aws supports only RPC style SOAP service (i.e. it does not
support document style).

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org
--|