[AWS] Compiling AWS clients on OS X 10.2.8

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:03:28 +0100

Benjamin,

 > After 2 minor edits, AWS seems to compile OK on my box. But when I try
 > to build my app, I get a link error that seems to be related to SSL.
 > I've tried make'ing AWS with both MODE=ssl and MODE=std, and both
 > produce the same error.

You should first build and *install* AWS:

    $ make build
    $ make install

Then use the installation diretory to build your application. libaws.a is
built at installation stage.

Be sure to edit makefile.conf to set the installation directory.

Pascal.

--|