[AWS] Applet error

Francisco Sanchez fransanchez2002@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:34:21 +0000

Hello, I am doing a web server with AWS and my pages have an applet inside.
When the client open a page served by my aws server, the applet get the next
error: "Exception: java.lang.ClassFormatError: my_applet (Bad magic
number)". This error is produced when the file which contains the applet has
been sent from server to client in ascci mode insted of binary mode. Does
AWS support the binary mode to send files? Does AWS has been tested with
applets? Am I doing anythig bad?

Thanks in advance.

Entra de visita en las decenas de tiendas del nuevo MSN Compras. Compara los
precios antes de comprar. http://www.msn.es/compras/