[AWS] building AWS error

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:39:52 +0200

David,

 [scenario removed]

 > I do hope the above scenario helps understand my thinking pattern as to
 > why the build configuration should be explicit and isolated in its own
 > environment as well as the run-time configuration should be explicit and
 > isolated in its own environment.

The scenario you have described is to run an AWS application. I'm talking
about the build environment.

 > All this came about through a simple discussion on environment
 > configuration.  I do hope all my effort is not in vain.

I'm not still sure what you want to change. Do you want AWS to add in the
makefile a variable for each tool used ?

AR=ar
CP=cp

Is that it ?

Are you ok to contribute this ?

 > Thanks for listening to my paranoid delusions :)

You're welcome :)

Pascal.

--|