[AWS] De-activate Cache in web browser stuff again

David Marceau davidmarceau@sympatico.ca
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:50:04 -0500

"Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen" wrote:

> >> no-cache'); >header('Pragma: no-cache'); >to the php
> >>
> >> Or for completeness, include the whole set:
> >>
> >> header("Content-type: application/x-www-urlformencoded");
> >> header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
> >> header("Expires " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
> >> header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate");
> >> header("Pragma: no-cache");
> >>

> > Again this stuff was just copied over from the ming mailing list.
>
> I know there are meta tags one can stuff in the head section of a
> template... but exists some mean in AWS of providing custom http
> headers for the reply? I haven't found anything like that.
>
> It also could be a nice addition to the client child package.
I am not in the AWS developer team so I can't speak for them.

One suggestion: Use the source Luke :)

Look at the sources for aws.  Search for "header" and I bet you will
find in some adb/ads files some hits.
Within the hits I believe you shouldn't have too much trouble inserting
your customizations where you want them.
I'm not sure of the impact on session code that's why I can't really
give you an answer in a one-minute email.  My gut says there is no
impact but just to make sure I'll take a look at this on the weekend and
hopefully propose something.

Cheers,
David Marceau