[AWS] I only receive one line

David Marceau davidmarceau@sympatico.ca
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:00:06 -0500

aws-1.2/demos/text_input.adb works.  Try it at omac.darktech.org

http://omac.darktech.org/

This is only a test site.  My computer is not always on.  If you want me
to run it or anything else in the demo directory just email me and I'll
get this text_input web server demo up again ASAP.

I'm running it with the following version:
A W S - Ada Web Server 1.2 release / SOAP 0.9 April 29th, 2002

BTW is there an official test web site for the AWS where we can try the
demos for the new releases?

Santé bonheur,
David Marceau