[AWS] XSLT processing with AWS

Artola Zubillaga, Xabier jiparzux@si.ehu.es
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:06:29 +0100 (Romance Standard Time)

Hi,

I want to process XML documents with XSLT at the server (AWS), and the
only solution I can figure out is to spawn a process invoking Saxon, for
example, each time a document has to be processed. Is there any better way
to do it?

I am doing this because I want to send HTML to the client. Anyway, I would
not have to do it if I knew that the client browser is able to process the
XML document on-the-fly, producing HTML according to a given XSL
stylesheet. Is there any way in AWS to know which browser the client is
using?

Thanks,

Xabier Artola.
University of The Basque Country.