[AWS] problem with frames

Francisco fransanchez2002@hotmail.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:34:23 -0000

Hello,
	I have some problems with frames, I have done some tests and I
don't know where's the problem. Here I explain what I have done.

1) I have created a site with other application. This site uses frames,
so I have divided my web page in 3 parts, each one is related to another
page which are all created by me. These site have been tested on
different browsers and it runs correctly.

2) Now I want to serve this site with AWS so I have inserted the html
code of my site on the source code of my server. When I run the server
and I try to see the site in my browser it doesn't go, I can't see it.

3) I have followed the David Marceau's advice, generating the html code
again with the program he gave me. I have tested this new file in my
browser and it goes well, I can see the site. But when I copy and paste
the tested html code to my AWS server code and I proove it in my
browser, it doesn't go right, I can't see anything on my browser.

4) I have extracted the html served code in my browser by using the
"source code view" option in netscape and I have compared with the html
code initial an are exactly the same!!! Why I can't see it? Remember
that I can perfectly see the site without AWS in the same browser so it
isn't a browser problem.

5) I have tried creating a very simple page with frames using different
background colors in each one and no more, no images, no forms... I
introduce the html code in my source code server and it doesn't right. I
can't see it in my browser.

6)My server in just the same as hello_word example but I have change
"<p>hello word..." by my html code "<html>...."

	Can anybody help me? Where is the trouble? Is it a AWS handicap?