[AWS] Question: Can opening more than the number of allowed sessions break aws?

Dmitriy Anisimkov anisimkov@omsknet.ru
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 16:02:48 +0600

>  > Nothing was appearing in the aws log about this activity
>  > however when I look at the Admin-Page I can see the same IP at all the
>  > different 40 sessions.
>
> I just don't understand how this is possible... I'm far from being a
> network expert...

I guess the intruder is connecting to the AWS,
but not sending the correct HTTP request.

If so, AWS is stable for this kind of attack.
We have a timeout for receive correct HTTP request.
If client not sending correct HTTP request header in a 2-3 seconds,
his socket connection is closed.