[AWS] Missing source file for aws?

Mr.Caffiene Mr.Caffiene
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:23:00 -0400

> Strange, this unit is in the AWS include directory. Are you sure that
> this unit is not there ? Maybe you should check the aws-1.1.tar.gz
> archive.
>
> Pascal.

I figured out the problem. The Makefile didn't put the libraries inside my ADA_INCLUDE_PATH directories.

Also, where the Makefile references [GCC], it should actually say [GNATGCC].  At least that was a problem I was having in getting it to compile. The make would respond with "No Ada compiler installed", so I manually changed the GCC refs to GNATGCC instead.
I suspect the makefile.conf might be a little fishy. I'm looking into it.

No major problems, just a little unusual.

Thanks.

Chris