[AWS] AdaSockets 0.1.15

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.nu
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:46:33 -0400 (EDT)

Ah.  Hmm.

I guess my next question is, is indefinite hang after an SSL client
disconnects, a known issue with AWS-1.0?  (Ie, SSL connection works
correctly, until the client browser is closed or otherwise disconnects.
At this point, all Ada tasks are polling or blocked.

I am seeing this consistently, w/AdaSockets .1.15.  W/Adasockets .1.14, I
saw a segfault.

(Gnat 3.13p, stock SuSE Linux 7.2, if that's relevant.)

Matt

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box
206 South Fifth Ave. Suite 150