[AWS] Templates Parser Crash Again

Al Christians achrist@easystreet.com
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 21:05:20 -0800

I've got a line (line 19) in a template that looks like this:

    @@IF@@ @_SectionNo_@ > 0

If there are spaces on this line after the 0, I get:

In J:XXXXXx.thtml at line 19 condition, unknown
operator .
Exception name: TEMPLATES_PARSER.TEMPLATE_ERROR

I'm not sure if this might somehow be caused by the oddball format
of the value in the SectionNo value.  The SectionNo vareiable has been
assigned a string value = "0_1";  I don't care if the templates parser
evaluates this as a string or as a number, the condition should be true
either way, right?  I guess I'd rather have it evaluated as a string.
Does changing the 0 to "0" accomplish that?  This example crashes
either way if the line has trailing blanks.

Al